Due to our ongoing growth, we’re now hiring for a Paraplanner to join our team.
Our ethos of “securing the future of our clients through professional, focussed and tailored financial planning” has never been more important than it is now. When the client doesn’t know where or who to turn to, we will be there to provide focussed outcomes and to listen and provide solutions to ensure that they can achieve their financial goals and aspirations.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs;
- Team working; work alongside Paraplanners / Client Administrators / Financial Advisers/Planners;
- Liaise effectively with Colleagues, Clients, Introducers and Providers;
- Maintain and review existing client portfolios;
- Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary;
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met;
- Research on products and investment strategies;
- Keep abreast of changing legislation both internally and externally ensuring that all updates are read and fully understood;
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with Planner if required;
- Providing financial support and advice to a variety of clients;
- Keeping up-to-date with new legislative changes;
- Act as the ‘go to’ lead for advice queries within the group;
- Production of compliant and detailed client suitability reports and presentations;
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Advanced report writing skills;
- High level of technical knowledge of financial products;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner desirable
- Client data is held securely, and Data Protection considerations are complied with;
- Minimum level 4 qualified desirable but not essential
- Ideally working towards chartered is an advantage;
- Liaise closely with all of the team to ensure smooth communication of information and assist with processing in other areas where the need may arise;
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring that records and files are updated timely and correctly;
- Report Writing and Administration;
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both quickly and accurately.
If this role sounds like you, please email a CV and covering letter to Lee Fellows at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org